Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a schedule


Okay there is wireless access here in the condo...a great place...a great view...I can hear the ocean even as I type, do you hear it too?

The past couple of days...
-I've eaten haddock, pollock and white fish (our condo is right across from Crabby Bills, some serious fresh seafood)
-Been a "beach bum"...Sunday and Monday...not too red yet, just getting primed for the savage tan.
-Played a few rounds of rummy...I'm in second place as of last night.
-Watched two sunsets...last night was beautiful. We were in Clearwater
-Finished one book and started another.
-Been to the Frog Pond once (a great breakfast place!), going again tomorrow.
-Slept in everyday...
-Built one sand castle...not a great one, but hey it's only Tuesday.

More perhaps later in the week...if only I can get the sand out of my toes (that's for Jessie)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said something here about not getting too red yet...well, too bad it wasn't true by the end of the week! Ha Ha!