Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What Matters...


It's easy to sometimes go throughout a daily routine of life and totally miss out on what matters. When I hit those "dull" times in my life...when I find myself involved with confusing conversations...when I get really frustrated with people or situations or myself...when I get just bummed out about life...here's what I do.

I try to focus on what really matters. Not meaning to sound really generic here...that's what I do, I focus and act on things that really matter in life. What are some of those things? Well...one is my family. I love being with my family. I find peace and strength when I'm with my family. I can have one of those days that I've described above...but when I come home or talk with Holly or Bryan on the phone, for that matter just think about them...the frustration leaves, because they matter...nuff said!

How about you? What matter's?

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

you are right. People matter. Relationships matter. Trivial stuff.. stupid conversations.... they don't matter at all. I love you. You matter.

Robo said...

Amen and Amen brother.
Families are great to think about when things are ho-hum or confusing.
Friends are another.
Love my Friends and Family.