Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally she's here!

Words cannot begin to express my feelings over the past several weeks. A couple of years ago God began a new work in my family's life, we began the journey of adoption. The word journey describes this process very well...we had times when we were on cloud nine within the process only to be knocked back about six clouds. We've experienced lots of sleepless nights, lots of tears and setbacks...we've had many times of laughter and dreaming about what would this look like. We've seen God do what only God could do and will always give Him glory and praise for that...lots of prayers and petitions...again a journey that led to this.

She's home! I'm a dad...again...man I love my family...

1 comment:

Robo said...

She's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her !