Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My day of birth...


So today I'm 42. Don't feel like 42, not sure what it's supposed to feel like. My family gave me a very cool present. We are going to Florida this summer for vacation and while we are there Holly booked a Shark Fishing Excursion for me and Bryan! We'll set sail at 7pm and return at midnight. Never been fishing for shark! What a great gift!!

Other way cool gifts:
-scored some CA$H and bought a new circular saw. Trying to add more to the "woodshop."
-German Chocolate cake from mom! This is the best cake in the world and it's all mine!
-might use some cash for something I've been contemplating for a long time...I'll share in a later post.

Today...I'm working at church. Tonight we're grilling out. Just some great time with my family.

Can't believe I'm forty-two.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Happy Belated BIRFDAY, Jeff! I miss you guys!