Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby it's cold...


The snow started last night...woke up to at least two inches and some stinking cold weather. It's like single digit cold. I'm not wired as a cold weather person...I would prefer it to be 80-90 degrees all day everyday. Holly on the other hand would prefer snow and cold all day everyday.

I can't imagine living somewhere when the temperatures are sub degree everyday. It's gotta be a totally different kind of a lifestyle.

Forecast for the next week...COLD. No 80-90 degree weather in sight.

Grab the snuggie.

2 comments:

fofinha said...

Jeff,
You and the family can always come visit old friends in South American countries like Brazil. It is in the 90's or higher these days and I have to say, seeing the snow in pics is nice but the pool is very inviting too.
I pray that God continues to bless you and the entire family.

Mary Hensley Quaresma

Geron Brown said...

was it butthhuggin cold?