Monday, July 09, 2007

Officially on VACATION


Today marks the first day of a two week vacation...I've never taken this many days off at one time, but I am totally stoked and think I'll be able to manage it.

What's on the agenda today?

-Teeing off at 9:52am...got a new swing as of last Thursday, we'll see how it pans out
-Home Run Derby tonight at 8pm...got a buddy coming over to watch.
-Hanging out with my family, maybe some guitar hero with Bryan

Tomorrow?
-Getting packed up for California
-Driving up to da Ville to stay with my mom, who is going with us!

Wednesday?

-Fly out at 12:15pm-ish...I love hanging out in airports, always have, always will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you say we get PACKED up fro California, not BACKED up?? that could be painful!

Anonymous said...

Gee... apparently I can't type either.