Monday, August 13, 2007

Love is in the air

Last Tuesday, August 7th marked are 14th year of marriage...what a great anniversary we had. It's hard to believe that it's been 14 years...the time has flown and all the while I've found myself more in love with Holly than day one. I love our marriage! I love Holly! It's an amazing thing to be in love...I mean she's my best friend and companion for life.

To celebrate (censored version)...last Thursday we went up to Florence to the Wildwood Inn for the night. Slept in on Friday, went to Starbucks for coffee...saw the Bourne Ultimatum (good movie)...and then for dinner we went to The Melting Pot in Cincy. Hmmmm good food!! Check out the web site here.

A great week of celebrating...here's to 14 more years Bird! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't settle for just 14 more... you are stuck with me forEVER!
I love you too..always.