Monday, August 20, 2007

Random Thoughts from my brain...


I've figured it out...any time the title of my blog reads "random thoughts" that means that I've been lazy in the blogging world and it's just a cool way to to catch up! Just a thought.



Much has taken place in the Prosser household in the past week...
-Bryan started school on Wednesday. My boy is in the SEVENTH GRADE...dang, that ain't right. But I'm so proud of him. This year before school began he negotiated with us on a new bed time. We agreed only if he gets up each school morning without being a bear.

-Things at FBC have been a little crazy...good but crazy. Our pastor had more back surgery a few weeks ago, so I've been prechin' the past three weeks. I'll be wrapping up a series I've been doing this coming Sunday. On top of that we are still without a youth minister interim...so I'm playing that role as well as my new position. We've got a youth minister search team together and they have been meeting for several weeks now...we've received lots of résumés’ and we hope to have someone on board by the end of the year.

-Mom is selling her house! This past weekend Bryan and I drove up to the Ville to help spruce the home up a bit before her first open house yesterday. Mom and my sister (and her family) are building a house together...that will put mom a little closer to us and will allow her to downsize a little bit. It's a good move for her!

-FOOTBALL season is almost here! I'm not sure why, but it seems like the past several years I have thoroughly enjoyed the football season (especially college). I've always been a fan...but I'm really stoked about the season. I'm already going to the EKU / UK game and then to the UL / UK game. That means I'll be in Commonwealth stadium like twice in one month...yuck! But hey it's football.

-Today I’ve got a doctors appointment…seems the past month I’ve had a real bad stomach problem. Not real sure what’s up…guess I’ll find out today.

No comments: