Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A blast from the past...


I was meeting with one of our yutes yesterday at Starbucks...what a great place to "hangout". We were getting ready to leave and he said the ole phrase, "Let's make like a fetus and head out!"

For some reason that reminded me of Biff from 'Back to the Future' of course Andy had no idea who Biff was or even the movies. So here are some of Biff's all time favorite lines for us to reminiscence:

-"Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?"

-"That's about as stupid as a door on a submarine!" (Biff's sidekick says, 'a screen door Biff, a screen door.')

-"Who are you callin' "butthead", Butthead?"

-"I can't believe you'd loan me your car without telling me it had a blind spot. I could've been killed!"

Any other Biff lines that you can remember? Let's hear them!!

No comments: