Friday, February 27, 2009

I am the father of a TEENAGER!


If you have followed my blog for awhile then you know that our son Bryan is a "leap day" baby...he was born February 29th, 1996. So this year he doesn't have a "real" birth date...but don't think for a moment that we don't celebrate! Usually the celebration lasts for an entire weekend!

Here's the plan for birthday:
THURSDAY
-Family Birthday Dinner...Bryan chose to go to The Pub, one of his favorites!
-Afterward we went to the Guitar Center to look at drums, guitars, etc. Bryan bought a drum stick bag and several pair of drumsticks.

FRIDAY

-This morning I took him to Starbucks before school...mmmmmmmmm good!
-Tonight several buddies from church are coming over for a par-tee! Pizza, video games, middle school boys humor, etc.

SATURDAY

-Holly's mom and dad and Kristen (cousin) are coming over for more par-tee-ing.

My mom is currently away on a cruise, so when she returns the other half of our family will get together for yet another par-tee.

I love my boy...can't believe he's 3.25 years old. He's turning into a young man and I couldn't be any prouder of him.

2 comments:

Robo said...

It does amaze me to see how our younguns have matured into youg adults .
Tell him Happy B-Day for me .

Jo Ann said...

AND WHAT A WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN HE IS.....AFTER ALL, HE HAS GREAT PARENTS!