Friday, March 11, 2011

March Madness

The madness has begun and it is March. If you know me or follow this blog, you know that I'm a pretty BIG Louisville Cardinal fan. Lot of folks ask why...well, that's where I grew up...my first Cardinal basketball game was with my dad when I was nine years old, I have great memories that go all the way back to 1980 when the Cards one their first NCAA title.

This basketball season Holly and I have had a ball watching the games (no pun intended!). We don't miss too many of them...the ones we can't watch, we are either listening on the radio or following them on our phones. We're big fans! Football and basketball!

The Cards are in the semi-finals tonight of the Big East Tournament. After routing Marquette last night...they'll meet up with Notre Dame tonight. Ought to be a good one.

The Big East Tournament is always held at Madison Square Garden in NY City. We have always wanted to go to the tournament...thinking of doing so next year. We'll see...

In the mean time here's some pics of our basement...one side is a media / TV room...the other side is the Cardinal den. Again, we're BIG fans!

Go Cards!

No comments: