Thursday, April 07, 2011

Ultimate Dad n Lad!

Bryan and I have been doing "Dad n Lads" for a long time now. We've done a number of events and outings: Bookstores, movies, video game nights, White Castle, Waffle House, Big Steaks, the mall, concerts, Moe's, Pet Stores, etc. Just to name a few.

Tuesday night was yet another Dad n Lad...we went to the Yum Center in Louisville to see Rush. Our faces were rocked off...we high-fived, cheered, yelled and screamed. Great night! Great concert! I hope I'm kicking like these guys when I'm sixty!

Beezer...I love you...hope we go to more concerts like this! I just love spending time with you.

1 comment:

Jessica Dotta said...

Hey Jeff, I found your blog as I researched for a blog project. Would you drop a me a line, I think you might be interested in what I'm doing. bookgirl4 [at] att.net.

Thanks!
Jessica