Friday, September 15, 2006

Random Thoughts

-Bryan had a follow up at the doc yesterday...everything looked great, no surgery this weekend, no staying at the hospital this weekend...thanks God for answering my prayer.

-Granger Community Church in Granger, IN. is pretty incredible. I check out their site and their leadership blogs almost daily. Go here to check out a video of their baptism celebration they had a few weeks ago...made me cry while watching...I think this is a very cool way to experience baptism.

-Tomorrow afternoon Holly and I will at Pappa John's stadium for the Louisville / Miami game. Ought to be a good one...the Cards are the favorite, especially after they trounced on Temple last weekend (poor owls). Go Cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video reminded me so much of the baptism celebration we got to be a part of in Ntaala, Uganda. What a beautiful God we serve, who can make smiles like that. You can see the peace in the eyes of those folks. Something tells me our "quiet and polite" way of baptism is just not right...