Friday, September 01, 2006

What to do today...hmmmm

Okay it's Friday, my day off...what to do, what to do. Holly is off to work, Bryan is off to school...hmmmmmmm

While I'm thinking of what to do here's a preview of an eventful weeekend:

-Later today when Bryan gets home from school we are packing up and heading to Chattanooga to visit the Brown family, including the newest member of the clan, Cora Sophia. Looking forward to seeing them! Coming back Saturday night.

-Sunday is an eventful day at church. Following our 11am service we are headed to Louisville to have lunch with mom. And then Holly and I are going to the BIG game at Pappa John's stadium...it's college football time baby! The Cards vs. the Cats...I'm looking for the Cards to SMOKE the Cats this year. Head coach for the Cards, Bobby Petrino says, if he can, he will run the score up as high as he can...no mercy for the Cats!


-We'll spend the night at mom's and then on Monday there will no laboring being that it is Labor Day. We're having a cookout at my sister and brother-in-laws. And then heading home.

So that's what's in store for the weekend! But what about now? hmmmmmm...I really need to cut the grass, but it's too wet right now. I could go to the driving range and whack a few golf balls. I think that's what I'll do...there's a Ky Baptist ministers tournament coming up in a few weeks...I want to be ready. I'm not a great golfer by any means...but I sure do enjoy being outdoors.

Okay...I'll let you know how things go...later.

No comments: