Friday, January 19, 2007

What my "day" off was like...

Alright, officially Friday's are "off" days for me at the church...all of us on staff have at least one day in the week, and we try to make sure and do just that, don't work at church...here's my day off broken down for you...like anyone really cares!

6:30am - wake up...(snooze button)
6:34am - wake up again...(snooze button)
6:38am - woke up, for real
7:40am - took son to school
8:05am - went to Starbucks (or four-bucks!) enjoyed some coffee and a newspaper
8:40am - went to the office (I had several things that had to be done)
12:00pm - went to the grocery to get my sick wife some ginger ale...
12:30pm - arrived at home, fixed some chicken noodle soup for sick wife...
1:00pm - lounged around
1:30pm - played Scrabble with sick wife...this has been our new game that we've been really addicted to lately...she's won BIG time
2:30pm - played some Ghost Recon on the xbox360
3:30pm - son comes home from school and together play xbox360
5:00pm - took son to friends house to spend the night
6:30pm - got more soup for sick wife from Tsing Tao ( i had orange chicken)
7:00pm - watched movie, "Lady in the Water" kinda weird, but intriguing, thumbs up
9:00pm - watched Trading Spouses on TV...crazy lady was on there, interesting show
10:00pm - watched weather station telling us that we'll get snow...I bet we get nothing but RAIN.
10:30pm - blogged about my day off...

**approximate time that I may go to bed tonight?? 12:30am...tomorrow I'll be sleeping in a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"sick wife" appreciates the work on her behalf

Lydia said...

I miss "sick wife" and son and you! We need another visit. You guys come down here or we'll come up there.

P.S. I think we were watching the same flick (Lady in the Water) last Friday and also enjoyed it albeit ever so weird. We play Scrabble, too, and I tend to kill Geron at it. I guess its a wife thing.
ANyway, I Miss you guys tons!!!!!