Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's on my iPod?


I'm loving my iPod...I got it back in November and I've downloaded a plethora of music and a few videos. Sometimes I find it hard in making a decision on what to listen to...I mean you have all this music, like having too many choices. I kinda go through different moods of music at different times.

In case you didn't know what kind of music that I like...here's a sample of my top albums on my iPod:
1 - U2 (all of their stuff) Lately I've been jamming out to their "Elevation: Live from Boston." I've been a fan for many years, even saw them in 87' at Rupp.

2 - O.C. Supertones - Their greatest hits...too bad they've called it quits.

3 - David Crowder Band - "A Collision" A GREAT piece of work...the dude can write some great lyrics.

4 - Collective Soul - Greatest Hits...good, late night driving band

5 - Mute Math - Their second disc...great sound, kinda reminds me of Beck a little bit, with all those funky 80's sounding loops.

6 - Paul Colman - "Let it Go" Paul is a down under guy who has a great sound, you may remember him from the Paul Colman Trio. Paul is now the lead guitar player for the Newsboys.


7 - The 77's - This is one of my "jamming out, play it as loud as you can" kind of bands. Great to listen to after a long day!









There you go...a little of my musical likes...rock on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you saw U2 in 1987, thats the year I was born!! Love ya!!

Jeff Prosser said...

thanks Jess...I really appreciate that comment...it will be cherished FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

It's okay, Jeff.....I've never heard of any of them.