Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hollybird's B-day and Holiday Weekend


This past Sunday, December 16th was the day of birth of the LOVE of my life. Holly turned the ripe ole' age of 35. Yep, I "robbed" the cradle just a bit (I'm almost 40). Instead of just one day of celebration, we made it the entire weekend.

Friday night Bryan and I took Bird to Yamamoto (a great hibachi grill). We filled up on veggies, rice, shrimp, chicken, etc. Mmmmmmmmm....

Afterward we braved the Fayette Mall...and you know it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We finished out our Christmas shopping and just enjoyed walking around.

A new tradition that we started several years ago was to go look at the lights at the Kentucky Horse Park. Not only do they have some cool lights, but a petting zoo, some very narley train displays.

One particular train set just mesmerized all of us...it was new to us. It was one of those displays that just made you feel good. We stood there for at least 30-minutes playing "I Spy." Pics are below!

1 comment:

Robo said...

Love the lights.