Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July

This post is a tad bit late...the basement consumed me and Holly most of last week (painting trim, doors, etc.)

Holly's mom and dad came down on the 4th of July...we took them to a Red's baseball game. It was also a fathers day gift to Lloyd and myself! Had a great time at the game, despite the 2 hour rain delay! The Reds pulled out a win and everybody was happy.

When we got home...we blew things up! I really enjoyed watching Bryan light up some of the "stuff." Yes, I was very careful and being a responsible parent. There's just something very "father and son" like when you are shooting fireworks off and letting them light things. Almost a passing-the-torch deal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't see any pictures of anyone "burning the bag" !!!! Ha Ha!

Bird's Words said...

we can't do that without you here!!!