Friday, July 18, 2008

Two Thumbs Up!


Last night Holly, Bryan and I went to the 12:01am showing of The Dark Knight. Ooooohh! I think that was the first time in a long time that we all three were up together that late driving in the car.

We went to Hamburg up in Lexington...best theater in town (my opinion). LOTS of people were there...not too many "older" folk, lots of young 20-somethings. Ran into a few former yutes...

The movie was awesome...very well done...got a little long towards the end, but I like long movies (if they are good!) Christian Bale has made out to be a great Batman...Heath Ledger will win a post humus oscar, he played the role of the Joker like no other...very dark, very spooky!

We got home around 3am...obviously slept in this morning, going to the pool a little bit later.

Overall...two thumbs up, hope to go see it again!

1 comment:

Robo said...

Could quite possibly be my favorite movie of all time and I don't think it was the "newness" of the movie.

Bale is the best Batman ever

Heath Ledger, best villian of all time and not just in the Batman series.....ALL TIME.