Saturday, July 18, 2009

I went to a baby shower...


I went to my second baby shower today...several friends from Holly's work gave a shower for us and of course for Ellie (the reason for the shower!)...

Holly works with some great people...I mean some really salt-of-the-earth folks. They too have been along for the ride in this whole adoption journey...they feel as much a part of this as we do...I like that, Ellie has so many people that love and pray for her...and yet she doesn't even know!

We were showered with some really great gifts...every outfit got the "ahhhhhhhhhh" reflex...our little girl is going to be styling!

It looks like August 7th is when we'll be traveling...about 99% sure. That's a little over two weeks away...can't get here soon enough! We've been searching air fares and making preps for our week there...again, can't get here soon enough.

No comments: