Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a tough four days, but somebody had to do it...

Thursday - Saturday (GREAT WOLF LODGE) Nothing like being water-logged for three days! Great slides...nice rooms...good food...all three a great combination. There were eight of us total from the Prosser-Preuett Clan...


Sunday was King's Island day...a big thumbs up to the Diamondback Roller Coaster...about wet my pants! Just the three of us...


I love my family...I love sharing life with them. This is probably the last vacation that we take as a family of three! Ought to be pretty exciting to see what Ellie thinks about a place like King's Island.

2 comments:

Geron Brown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And tell your wife she looks gorgeous! (which I'm sure you already do!)
I miss you guys!

Bird's Words said...

awww.. thanks Geron!