Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with Family Part 1


A "new" tradition that we started four years ago was to have my family to come down for a weekend of Christmas celebration. It's so hard trying to balance time between two families that live so close together. So we started this tradition to help us maximize our time together!

As usual, Holly cooked up a HUGE feast. She loves to cook and I'm glad...on top of that she's a great cook!

We ate and played the entire day...and then ate some more.

This of course was Ellie's first Christmas celebration with my family. The whole Christmas season has been filed with lots of "first" and we have loved every moment of them.

I love my family...I really try to savor every moment with them making sure not to wish the days away.

We laughed, ate, played COD, watch some old UL basketball video, exchanged gifts, ate, napped, etc. The time went by way to fast...it always does!

Here are a few pics of the day...

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Looks like a wonderful day of celebrating our Savior. I love our families!!!!