Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ok I'm in the blogging mood now...

Lot's have transpired since my last post...I think this is the longest hiatus that I've had since I started blogging.

So here's some really random thoughts that come to mind to catch you up:

-Cardinal Football is over...new coach could be announced tomorrow, can't come soon enough. I like Kragthorpe, but just not the coach that the Cards need.


-Went hunting a few weeks ago, as always enjoyed my time with my father-n-law. Way too warm for deer to be out walking around, so we didn't see a lot of deer. I wish I was in the stand when this deer came by. Word is that Bass Pro Shops gave her $100,000 dollars for the head.


-Thoroughly enjoyed my eight week family medical leave with Ellie. I am so thankful for my church for the time off...not too many churches would do such a thing, there's good Godly people at FBC.

-Ellie has been doing great. She's been with us for 4 months now...feels like she's been here forever. There will be other post soon to follow on some Ellie moments.

-What's up with Tiger?

-We are going through our last phase of adopting Ellie. We are adopting her again to ensure that she is a US citizen. All that means is a little more paperwork, a judge, wallah...she'll be a US citizen.

-Read any good books lately? I'll have to review a few that I've read over the past few months.

-Thinking pretty hard about applying for he "Amazing Race."


-Bryan and I have been playing the new Modern Warfare 2...WOW!

-Cardinal basketball?? Rocky start...but that's okay, Ricky P always has them ready by March.


More to come...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back on BLOGGER Jeff!

Hmm. Louisville basketball...

Next topic! How are you? That's so cool that Ellie is going to become a US citizen. And I hope you have are having a smooth transition with taking care of her and being back at the church. You're awesome!

Go Big Blue!

Jon

Mel said...

Welcome back! :)

Chris said...

The word I got is the gun that took this deer down was purchased by the girls parents where I work. Wonder if they will buy me a turkey gun?