Friday, December 18, 2009

Hollybird's Birthday Weekend


So last weekend Holly and I got away together for the first time since Ellie has been home (that's August). Back in July I had won a free night at the Doubletree in Lexington...won it playing in a golf scramble, I think it was a door prize, hey it was FREE!

GREAT time together...went to BD's for dinner...did some Christmas shopping...slept in on Saturday...had a breakfast date at Panera...went and Christmas shopped some more!

For Holly's birthday/Christmas I got her a Dell Netbook. It's just like a laptop, yet smaller...pretty cool.

I LUB (as Ellie says it) MY WIFE! Spending time with her never gets old...why? Because she's my best friend. I try to daily die to myself to put her needs and the needs of Bryan before my own. I don't always do a great job of that, but that's my heartbeat.

Happy Birthday Bird...glad you're my wife!

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

Best birthday I ever had!! Thank you for being my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you forever...
love,
Bird~

Jo Ann said...

We're glad too. As Ellie would say, "Cuz we lub you both!"