Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Life is Good

Life is good because…(no particular order)

-i have a beautiful wife that I adore and love
-i have a healthy son who brings me joy
-it’s March and it’s warm outside
-baseball season is right around the corner
-one month of school down, two to go!
-i work in a great church with great people and a wonderful group of teenagers
-golf season is right around the corner
-i’ve got some of the best friends in the world and I value them
-my cat Sparks makes me laugh
-my wife sent me a box of Chocodiles
-of my close, tight knit family that I love
-it’s almost time for the Ky. Boys Sweet 16 and I love going to Rupp Arena to watch
-i am a healthy human being
-it’s almost time for March Madness
-because of Jesus Christ giving up His life so that I could live...that makes life REAL GOOD
-well…it’s just good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AYYY MAN~ (otherwise known as Amen)

Lydia said...

Life is good for us, too, because we have 3 very wonderful friends in Richmond who we enjoy!! Love you guys!!!
lydia and Geron

Anonymous said...

Yes, life is wonderful and you are one of the main reasons that it is wonderful for us. We'll be praying for you all day Monday. We love you! JoAnn & Lloyd