Friday, March 31, 2006

Survivor


One of my favorite reality shows that I watch is Survivor. Of all the ump-teen million reality shows I don't think any of them quite match up...although I am becoming a fan of "The Amazing Race."

Anyhoo...this year with Survivor Panama: Exile Island, I think they have one of the freshest, twist to the game since it started. The whole idea of contestants being sent to "Exile Island" where survivors spend a few nights by themselves, with the chance of finding an immunity idol that would be very beneficial if found.

Well, last night was the merge...I really thought Terry was going to sway some votes, but he didn't and Nick was voted off. Oh well...if you missed it you can go here and read about the show and last night's episode.

Several years ago I sent in a video tape to Survivor with the hopes of being a contestant. I think I have the right demographics to do well on the show. I haven't heard a peep from them since...they did tell me they would keep my tape for review for all upcoming Survivors. Making the video sure was a lot of fun! I had my family involved, my youth group and my motorcycle...in 13 degree weather. I'll see if I can't get my video uploaded on the blog somehow. Every now and then I'll watch it and think, "I'm such an idiot!"

Anybody interested in trying out for the next "Amazing Race?" Geron? We'd make a great team!

4 comments:

Geron Brown said...

if youd like you can fedex me the tape, i'll work my video skills on it and send it back. you could always send me the unedited copy of your wedding tape too, i think the world is ready for that. you could be a web junk phenomenon.

Geron Brown said...

theres nothing like motorcycles, 13 degree weather, and plenty of man-nipple!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that the world will EVER be ready for our unedited wedding video.... let's just say TMI!

Lydia said...

HA HA HA!!! You all crack me up!! Jeff--no kidding--whenever I watch the amazing race I ALWAYS think you and Geron should go on. You guys would rock that game and would probably be more enjoyable than the hippies on it this season. (They crack us up)

And, I think the wedding video should be on the internet.