Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I got permission!

One thing that I love about the spring weather is the fact golf season has begun (at least in my eyes). This past weekend Phil Mickleson won the Master's...one of the great majors in golf. I got a chance to watch the action a little each day. I love it! I used to think, "how could anybody waste their time playing golf let alone watching it?" Back in 1995 a friend gave me an old set of clubs...I went out and was hooked! Not only to I enjoy playing golf, but I really dig watching it too.

Here in a few weeks is the JP Invitational. It's my annual golf outing made up of ole college and church buddies. For three days we: play golf, eat, watch Sports Center, play cards...and then the cycle starts over again. What a great weekend.

I was worried that I may not be able to play this year because of my knee and rehab. Today I went to my 2nd follow up with my doc...he said things looked good, gave me some new orders...I then asked in a joking way..."so when can I go play golf?" Thinking he would give me the "what-choo talkin' about Jeff!" He proceeded to say...go ahead have at it! He gave me permission. Once again...I am stoked!

No comments: