Monday, April 17, 2006

What to do?

So it's Monday...and I got the day off. Actually our entire staff has the day off after a busy Easter Sunday. What are my plans for my day off? Well, I had pondered a couple of things...maybe go to the driving range and whack a few golf balls, after all I do have permission...maybe just be lazy and lie in bed the whole day (didn't sleep well last night so I could justify that one!)...maybe some yard work, clean out the garage...perhaps go to my outer sanctuary "Barnes and Noble" and get lost somewhere in some books...hmmmmmm...what to do...I think I'm going to clean the house a bit and then work on some school stuff (got two test this week!) What an exciting guy I am.

I'll give you the all the details later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clean the house? Did I see that in writing?? SWEET!
I love you

+ Alan said...

OK, what's a test? See the confused look on my face? ha! :)

Dude, I found some old pictures of you the other day. I'm gonna have to scan these bad boys and send them to you. Peace on your day off.

Lydia said...

Sounds like Holly is STOKED!

Anonymous said...

write a new entry.. there's something to do today!