Thursday, April 26, 2007

time to re-vamp

I'm thinking about "re-vamping" my blog...but I lack some of the computer skillz in doing so. I want it to it look good and not plain-jane ordinary. SOOOOO...perhaps in the next couple of days I'll make some time to work on this. Maybe change a few things here and there...what do you think?

Oh yea, I've got some big news to share with you, but I'm going to wait a little longer before I can "let the cat out of the bag." It's pretty life changing stuff...if you are trying to guess...let me say what it is not:

1) we are not pregnant...well Holly's not...and neither am I
2) i'm not going to be on next season's Survivor (although I did try out years ago)
3) i did not hit the lottery jack-pot...because i don't play the lottery
4) i am definitely not going to be on Dancing with the Stars, cause i can't dance!

Again, I'll fill you in soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's lying ya'll. He IS going to be on Dancin' With the Stars. It will be a sight to behold!