Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gotta leave a name...

Back from the hunting trip...I'll post later about that, maybe even a few pics!

I love it when folks leave comments on my blog...I encourage and welcome them! I think that's what makes the blog world turn a little better...some good conversation. BUT (there's always a 'but') you gotta leave a name to your comment...if you are going to say something, you have to sign your name to it.

In the post about "post election" thoughts...received some good comments, some good make you think stuff...but some chose not to leave their name. Depending on the topic sometimes I don't mind an anonymous comment...but when the topic hits a little closer to some nerves, hey you gotta leave your name.

So I turned off the "anonymous" comments...you have to stick your name to your comment...please keep them coming, but own up to your words.

2 comments:

Chris said...

The first and third comments were by me,number two is still anonymous.
Chris

Jeff Prosser said...

thanks Chris...by the way...no turkeys were found last week!