Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Acts of Randomness

-Watched the Inauguration yesterday at the office along with other fellow staffers and about 15 four year olds. I was really in awe of all the pageantry of the events yesterday...I must say, we Americans really know how to put on a party and do it up right. I was encouraged by the excitement and energy from the people...now let's see what President Barrack does from here. Tough job!

-We got Ellie's room almost complete...here's an update from Hollybird's blog.

-Have you seen the Louisville Cardinals recently? In one week they knocked out three ranked teams, including number uno Pittsburgh. Tonight they have Rutgers...please don't let these wins go to your head. Go Cards!

-And my Pittsburgh Steelers are off to another Superbowl. Great game Sunday night...I really have been impressed with head coach Mike Tomlin ever since he took the team after Bill Cowher. Predictions...Steelers 31 Cardinals 13

-This past Sunday had the opportunity to preach all of our services at FBC. We were celebrating "Sanctity of Life" day. I was so blessed by a few of our ladies who came to me following the morning services who shared their stories with me. One in particular was advised to abort their baby due to medical complications...now they are in high school! Praise God...Go here to see how you can take a stand and let your voice be heard.

No comments: