Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Rainy Day


It's Saturday morning...it's raining outside, supposed to have been snow. I sounded like buddy the elf this morning asking, "Where's the snow? Where's the snow?"

Oh well...there's shot for snow next week. In the mean time here's a quick run down of the day:

-Awoke 9am! Finally I was able to sleep in! For some reason I haven't been able to sleep in lately when I've had the chance, I'd always wake up at 7am. Not today!
-Made a big ole pot of coffee
-Spent some time with the Word. Finished up the book of John. I try to go through John at least once a year...I started back in November.
-Checked on some blogs and facebook...what is it about seeing people's daily "status?" I find that intriguing... I think it means we want to know each other, or that we are being nosy.
-After this blog entry...drink more coffee and sit down and read my new book "Reboud Rules" by Rick Pitino. Good book so far...mom got me an autographed copy for Christmas...so me a the Rick-ster are like this (fingers crossed)
-12pm...Cards vs Villanova...we'll be watching...ESPN.
-After the game we are going to work on Ellie's room...gotta get it cleaned out, painted, etc. etc. That really stokes us!
-After that?????????

Happy Rainy Saturday! (Come on snow)

No comments: