Thursday, April 16, 2009

ipod and running


Two weeks from the "Run for Ellie"...gotta tell ya, I've enjoyed the training minus some of the foot problems.

Someone asked me the other day who I listen to while I run...I created a running playlist on my ipod when I started training...here's the line up...and I'll tell you up front it's an eclectic list!

-Hosanna - Promise Keepers (very rocking version, sets the run and motivation up!)
-Superman - REM
-Steve Fee - All Because of Jesus
-Steve Fee - We Shine
-Toby Mac - What's Going Down
-Toby Mac - Get This Party Started
-Toby Mac - Boomin'
-Toby Mac - Yours
-Supertones - Supertones Strike Back
-Supertones - Unite
-Supertones - Little Man
-Supertones - Adonai
-U2 - Vertigo
-GNR - Welcome to the Jungle
-GNR - Sweet Child of Mine
-GNR - Paradise City
-Beastie Boys - Sabatoge
-Audio Adrenalin - You Still Amaze Me
-Family Force Five - Love Addict
-Hawk Nelson - Bring them out
-INXS - One Thing
-INXS - Disappear
-KJ52 - Video Games
-KJ52 - Ready for This
-Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
-Lifehouse - Take Me Away
-U2 - The Fly
-Moby - Rock On
-U2 - Beautiful Day
-Supertones - 20/20
-World Wide Message Tribe - Raise it Up!
-Pearl Jam - Even Flow

From one extreme to the other...all in all it helps me keep my legs moving!

What do you run to?
-

3 comments:

Bird's Words said...

8 days, not 2 weeks!
Keep up the good work... you are inspiring me!

Mel said...

I have a very eclectic mix as well...

Alan Jackson-Livin' on Love
Aretha Franklin-Respect
Audio A-Big House
Avril Lavinge-Skater Boy
The Beatles-Can't Buy Me Love
Big Daddy Weave-Every Time I Breathe
Billy Currington-Good Directions
Blink 182-Miss You
Brandon Heath-Don't Get Comfortable, I'm Not Who I Was
Brooks & Dunn-Boot Scootin' Boogie
Caedmon's Call-Back Home
Casting Crowns-Lifesong
Charlie Hall-Chainbreaker, Walk the World, My Brightness, The Second Alive
Chris Tomlin-Indescribable, Not To Us, Famous One, Let God Arise
Chuck Berry-Johnny B. Goode
Cyndi Lauper-Girls Just Want To Have Fun
David Crower-Open Skies, Neverending
DC Talk-Jesus is Alright, Word 2 the Father
Default-Wasting My Time
Destiny's Child-Independent Woman
Dixie Chicks-Some Days You Gotta Dance, Hole in My Head, There's Your Trouble
Elvis Presley-Don't Be Cruel, Jailhouse Rock
Garth Brooks-Two of a Kind, Standing Outside the Fire
Jason Mraz-Words
John Fogerty-Centerfield
Kutless-Strong Tower
Martina McBride-Independence Day
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell-Ani't No Mountain High Enough
Mary Mary-Shackles

I'll stop there as the list could go on forever! This is just a sampling - I listen to a wide variety of things (even when I run) - LOVE music!

I'm excited for you all and your run for Ellie!! Your mom showed me a picture of her a while back at church - what a sweet girl she looks like. I'll be praying for the rest of your adoption journey!

Darcy said...

Tomorrow is the big day! Good luck!

The Reagles