Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Masters


It's the grand-daddy of all golf tournaments...the best of the best of the four majors...it's The Masters!

I haven't played any golf this year (right now the focus is on running!)...but that doesn't mean I don't watch golf. And I'll be watching as much as I can throughout the weekend. I might even listen to the Masters on the radio (that's pretty bad isn't it?? LISTENING to golf??)

A good friend of mine scored a ticket to Friday's round...he sounded like a little kid in a candy store talking about going.

It's all about the course...yes, the players are incredible to watch, but it's the history of the course that makes the Masters, The Masters! I'll be pulling for Tiger to win this thing...he's the best and so much fun to watch.

So if you get a chance this weekend...tune into a few holes...I think you'll enjoy!

No comments: