Friday, February 26, 2010

Bryan's Birthday Weekend!


Our son Bryan will officially turn 3 1/2 this weekend...he'll be 14 in people years! Yep, his birthday is on Leap Day and it's really hard to believe that he will be 14.

The time has flown by...I hope that I've been able to savor all moments with him. He's turning into a young man...voice is changing, we are trying to give him more responsibility, he's even starting to take me down when we wrestle!

Plans for the celebration?? Going to Louisville sometime on Saturday, we're staying with mom for the night. Dinner will be at Hard Rock Cafe downtown Louisville...after dinner we are going to the Brown Theater to see Brian Reagan. Brian Reagan is a really great comedian who literally makes me laugh just by looking at him. He's been a favorite of ours for awhile...so we all are pretty stoked about the night.

Bryan, I love you...I love doing our "Dad and Lad" times together...I love playing video games with you, wrestling, playing outside...you name it, I love our time together. The most important thing that I pray over you for is that you would be a Godly young man who lives his life as a testimony to God...I pray that you see that in your dad, that is what I'm striving for each and every day! You are my #1 son (and your response to that is always, "Dad...I'm your only son!") I love you!

No comments: