Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mosaic Ministry


Our church started a new ministry back in August...more like revamped a current ministry. We live in a college town (Eastern Kentucky University) which means there are 13,000+ students on our backyard.

So we started a new class/ministry called Mosaic. It sounds trendy but I think it does justice describing us. Mosaic is a ministry for those who are 18-29 year olds. I know that's a wide range, but it seems to be working, granted our group is made up of mainly college students.

Me and my friend Wayne are tag teaming this class...I teach and he heads up the in/out reach.

I love teaching...more than that I love teaching this group. I've grown and learned a great deal from them, but I think that's the way it always works.

There are plenty more to reach...I think a college campus is one of the greatest mission fields on the planet. Come join the Mosaic!

No comments: