Friday, January 20, 2006

Whirlwind Week!

I realize the name of my blog implies blogging every other day, well don’t let that fool ya.

Crazy, busy week this past one…Monday was your basic Monday, Tuesday I spent more than half my day at the doctors office; back in August it seems I’ve torn my meniscus on both knees and will have surgery to repair them. On Wednesday my son Bryan had to go into the UK children’s hospital overnight for a procedure that he’s had done four times now. Thursday afternoon we brought Bryan home…he’s doing great. Later on Thursday afternoon, I attended the funeral of 18 month year old little girl from our church…she was truly an amazing little girl, her parents were so astonishing, a very sad day.

Welcome to Friday! I dropped Bryan off at school this morning; Hollybird is on her way to work…I’m preparing to go into the office for a little while. Tonight I’m taking our youth on a ski retreat in which we will not be skiing! There’s no snow! So instead we are going to go and spend the night in Louisville and hang out all day Saturday and finish up the day at Louisville’s Hard Rock Café.

I hope next week will be a little bit more normal…whatever that is!

Here are some pics of Bryan at UK Children’s Hospital. Thanks to my good friend Ron Boyd for giving Bryan the cool head band. The writing means “Courageous Fighter!”









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

steven seagal

Anonymous said...

I love the headband. Does Bryan know where the "red ball " came from??

Jeff Prosser said...

He is too young to know...he will find out next year. Thanks for asking Steven Seagal (love your movies!)