Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's going to be a tough week...

Tomorrow afternoon following the Gator Bowl (Louisville vs. Virginia Tech) I'll be traveling to Louisville for a week long J-Term at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I'll be taking a week long class from Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4pm...pretty intense stuff. The class is called Discipling Adults, I'm really looking forward to it, it's been great reading so far in getting ready.


This will be my last semester at the Seminary and finally I'll be finished in the Spring...dang, it's only taken 10 years to accomplish. After graduating from EKU I started my degree on a full time basis at the seminary, but then took a church position in Lexington, got married, our son Bryan came along, etc., etc.

So I won't be doing any posting this week...my nose will be stuck in books, knocking out papers, presentations...see ya next week!

Happy New Year! Go Cards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again I Say Hosed

Jeff Prosser said...

who the heck are you? i don't understand what you are trying to say...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeff, on getting to this final leg of the race. I imagine you and Holly are feeling quite relieved in some ways. Study hard! We love you!

Lydia (and Geron)