Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dang...it's a busy week

I really want this blog to be a "semi-daily" deal...BUT life is stinking busy and it's only Tuesday. I started school once again yesterday. I'm taking three courses online from Southern Seminary, that's probably too much, but this is my last semester ("Hallelujah" chorus breaks out!) My classes are going to be busy, tons of reading, book reviews, a few papers...I'm taking Old Testament 1, Old Testament 2, and New Testament 2. I covet your prayers that I would not go insane!

Hey...a HUGE congrats to my best-est of buddies Geron and Lydia Brown with the news of their first baby. You guys are awesome and will be incredible parents. (Geron Brown will be a dad!) Geron, I think you should start conditioning your fetus to call you "pop". I've been trying to get Bryan to call me that...he's sticking with Dad...and that's cool. Love you guys! You can check out more information by going to the Brown Baby Web Site.

No comments: