Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Anybody seen these before?


The other night Holly and I were watching "Unwrapped", a great show on the Food Network. The show features behind the scenes look at how different foods are made ranging from candy to different kind of chips. A fascinating show!

The other night they were featuring "Chocodiles." Hmmmmm...in a nutshell it's a chocolate covered twinkie. But it's hard to find them in these "neck of the woods." So if anyone has access to these incredible tasty treats...PLEASE CALL ME! Or send them my way. It's been like years since I've had one and I would really like to reunite with them.

You can click here to find out more about Chocodiles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the show, they said that they were sold mostly in the western US. So, maybe you should call our west coast friends to send you some. maybe there's something here they would like and we could swap with them!

+ Alan said...

Boy, you got all skinny and now you lookin for a weigh back up the scale huh? Trippin. I like eclares better. :)

Actually I like Grippo's Barbecue potato chips the best! aagghh!

Jeff Prosser said...

All I really want is one chocodile...I promise to run an extra mile Alan. And dude, Grippo's are pretty good chips!

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like something I would crave!!! Send us some when you get your stash! I think P and K could become even better friends by sending these toward Richmond and Chattanooga

Oh, and have you all not had Zapps?? Geron grew up on their chips in Louisiana. Good stuff..