Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random Pic of the Week


Okay, here's the random pic of the week. I think I'll make this a "staple" on my blog. I'll try to give you some snapshots that are around here in Richmond, just so you can see what it looks like (if you don't already know).

I'm a sucker for a sunrise or sunset. I've got a collection of different sunrises and sunsets that I've taken over the years. There is nothing really like a watching the sun come up in the morning as it collides with the clouds and paints an incredible picture. For me as a Christian, it's a spectacular way that God says “good morning” through His nature.

This is a picture that I took this morning on the way over to our weekly prayer breakfast with our youth. I took the picture on Three Forks Road just on top of a hill, it's overlooking the Red House Road area. My son, Bryan, was wondering why I was stopping in the middle of the road to take a picture…

Anyhow, this is the random pic of the week…sunrise...it was taken around 6:55am.

No comments: