Friday, February 24, 2006

Big weekend coming up!

It's 1:00am and I just got finished pouring over six hours of seminary studies. Since I'm taking these classes on line, I have like a bazillion lectures to watch on CD-ROMS. Okay, maybe bazillion is a little much, but since the semester started three weeks ago, I'm averaging about 10-12 lectures a week and with reading and book reviews and test, it's made life a little more interesting around the Prosser household. Thanks be to God for a self-sacrificing wife who has taken the load of things in the house and schedules. I keep on telling myself, "just two more months and it's all over." So join with me in reminding me of this!

Okay now for some cool news! A few weeks ago I blogged about "Choco-diles." Guess what I got in the mail today? You got it...a box of Choco-diles! Guess who got them for me? You got it...that self-sacrificing, selfless, gallant, hot momma of a wife that I have! So I had one tonight after dinner. It was some good eatin'. I'm trying to figure out a plan to ration them...they've got like 11 grams of fat (in just one!), so I gotta be careful.

And for the big weekend? It's Bryan's birthday celebration that begins tomorrow night at ends sometime next week. We got some huge plans...I'll take plenty of pictures...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the big Birthday Bash. Sounds like that daughter of MINE came thru again for you with the Choc-o-diles! Bet your father-in-law would argue about the winner tho - Choc-o-diles or Little Debbies!!!! See you Sat.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I forgot to tell you that we are praying for you during this semester. You ARE going to make it and soon it will be finished. We are very proud of you and Holly and Bryan too!!! Love you all................