Thursday, February 02, 2006

What's on your XM?


I've had XM radio for almost three years now. If you don't know, it's a satellite radio...I can drive from Richmond, KY. to California and keep a constant signal. It's pretty cool! There's like 160 channels that range from jazz to sports radio shows...urban music to bluegrass, etc. One of my favorite features is their MLB baseball coverage. Now you may think I'm crazy, but I'm one those who really enjoy listening to a game than watching it on TV. So XM radio started last season airing every MLB game. So at least once a week I would make a bon fire in my back yard, pull my truck around to the back...turn on the game and listen by the fire. Good stuff!

You can preset up to 10 of your favorite stations on the XM...here's what's on mine:
1- The Torch (alternative christian music)
2- Laugh USA (some great clean comedy...a favorite for Bryan and I)
3- ESPN Radio (in particular Colin Cowheard and Dan Patrick)
4- ESPN News
5- Fox News
6- Frank's Place (great jazz...just about every other song is of course Frank Sinatra)
7- Golf Network (yea, I know...you listen to golf?! yep!)
8- The 80's (re-living the past)
9- The Watercooler (more urban jazz)
10- Bluegrass Junction (this of course is God's music!)

So check it out...XM Radio. It's like $10 a month and you got to buy the tuner ($30-$75)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is "old man radio" if i ever saw it!! love you anyway though!