Saturday, May 13, 2006

IT'S OVER!!


The Spring semester is officially over as of Saturday, May 13th at 11:15pm. Say "Hoa"...say "hoa-hoa"...now everybody SCREAM!!! Dang, what a long semester it has been...from Genesis to Malachi...and Acts to Revelation...91 lectures watched on the computer, 5 book reviews, forums and worksheets, etc. etc. It's OVER!

Thanks to my family for allowing me the time to do this...I am looking forward to spending more evenings with you guys and not staying up so late anymore.

Allright...I'll get a few weeks off and then I have ONE more class left. I'll be doing another J-Term class June 5th-8th at Southern Seminary. Cramming a whole semester in four days...that's my kind of class! So now I have three books to read before June 5th, better get crackin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you. And I still think you are a GENIUS!!
I love you..

Anonymous said...

I agree with my daughter!!!! We are proud of you too. I know it's been a long, hard semester for all three of you, but now you can reap the harvest!!!!! We love ya!