Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My son Bryan...

I have always been a proud papa of my boy Bryan. If you have read any of my past blog post you've seen several of them "showcasing" Bryan for different things.

Last Thursday night Bryan graduated from 5th grade! Man, I was excited for him because of his many accomplishments (Honor Roll, Beta Club, etc.) and then I was saddened because they showed this slide show of all the 5th graders. Pics from the past (their first day of school, field trips from past grades, you get the idea) I found myself tearing up a time or two...

As part of the 5th grade tribute he played the drums as part of the talent show...and as always he rocked the house. He played several different Latino beats (calypso, partino alto, bossa nova) he was great...and I was so proud.

He'll be in sixth grade next year...and he'll be in our youth ministry. Man, I'm getting old! Bryan, I am so proud of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have quite a great young man, don't we??? bryan, I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan, Papa and I are proud of you too and we love you so much!!!!

Lydia said...

COOLEST KID EVER!! and YEA! We get to see him this weekend!!!
(We're excited about seeing you and Holly, too, of course.)