Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One of my favorite things

It's Tuesday morning and it's a SOGGY, RAINY Tuesday morning. Just got back from our weekly Prayer Breakfast with our youth...I had to come home and fix the gutter that I didn't finish last night!

Okay I have many favorite things that make me smile and feel all happy inside. One of those things is our fountain that we have on our front porch. (You may think this to be corny, but that's why it's called "MY" favorite things) We got this fountain last year around the beginning of spring time. It lights up at night and looks and sounds...relaxing. There is something about dripping water that is so tranquil to me and I'm sure many others. But I really dig this fountain...it's nothing fancy, but to me it says, "Spring and Summer Time are Here!"

I like these kinds of rainy days...life seems to slow down a bit! Have a blessed day.

No comments: