Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tomorrow's my birthday...

Does this look like the face of a soon-to-be 38 year old?

What will I do tomorrow to celebrate?
-I'm playing golf in the morning with a couple of buds
-I'll take Bryan to the doctor
-Maybe browse Barnes and Noble a bit and suck down a frap
-Recieve a surprise gift from my wife...I have no ideas, but she swears I'll love it.
-I'll hang with my family
-On Friday we are going to Joe's Crab Shack for the birthday dinner...scarf down some snow crab!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday honey!! and the surprise gift is from your mom too!! Hope you love it! I love you, all 38 years of you!!

Lydia said...

Oh, before I read Holly's post, I was going to suggest that it probably had something to do with going downtown. HA!HA!HA!

Its probably 2 scoops of icecream in a waffle cone

Lydia said...

p.s. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VERY FAVORITE SON-IN-LAW!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THAT SURPRISE AND YOU CAN ADD OUR GIFT TO IT TOO IF YOU WANT!!! WE LOVE YA!!!!!