Sunday, June 25, 2006

Some R & R

Some random thoughts...

-Here's a great update on Shane Noakes. He's improving daily, word has it he even ate some McDonalds the other day in the hospital. The plan that I have heard is he will be moving to a Lexington hospital on Tuesday...that's really good news.

-I can't begin to type the words to say how incredible God has been through all of this. My continuing prayer has been that He will receive all glory for Shane's recuperation. Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be your name.

-This past week I took my middle school group to a week long camp to Crossings at Cedarmore. A great week was had by all. I must admit, I was a little anxious about going on Monday, but by Tuesday that all changed...again because of God's great strength and power through prayer.

-Tomorrow, my family and I are headed to the hills of Tennessee...good ole Gatlinburg. We'll be there for just a few days, but I know it will be a restful time with Holly's family...break out the cards!

-Hey, our house is still up for sale...anybody interested? Give ya a good deal! We had an open house this afternoon...had two very interested folks...I'll keep ya posted.

-Do me a favor and please continue your prayers for Shane Noakes and his family. God has and will continue to use this young man's story to bring people to Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Jeff. Geron told me about Shane, and I'm glad to hear he is getting better. I am also glad to hear that YOU are getting better, too. God is great.