Saturday, June 10, 2006

A vast amount of random things

Okay just a few random "what's going on" stuff:

-To elaborate from my last blog just a bit. Last week's class went very well and very quick. After the last day of class I met with my advisor and we got the ball rolling on the whole graduation process. So glad to be finished with my degree...thanks to Holly and Bryan for their patience, especially the last year! Graduation will be in December...I promise to show the pics!

-Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for our high school camp week. We've been taking our high school students to Camp Willow Falls the past five years. It's always such a special week...it's really amazing how in tune you really hear God when you totally get away from everything…so not much blogging the next week or two. I'll be getting back on Friday and then packing up again on Monday to take our middle school group for a week long camp.

-Oh yea...our house is up for sale. Anybody interested? We've had it on the market for about three weeks now. Several lookers, but no offers as of yet...some folks are coming on Monday from Virginia to check it out. Man, I pray it will sell. Below is pic of where we are building. They should be starting sometime in the next week or two. We've always have wanted to build a place...so this is where she'll sit. We're going to document the whole build process with pics and stuff...again we'll keep you informed.

-Life is good! God is so good...actually life is good because God is so good. have I told you how STOKED I am that I'm finished with school?? Maybe I'll start my doctorate???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I didn't see the words "Maybe I will get my doctorate" from you....If God is calling you there, then He needs to start speaking REALLY loudly to me too- (just kidding... i would support you in it if you did it, but i pray you won't!) On a serious note... I am sooo proud of you and how hard you worked through seminary, particularly this past semester. You are a genius!

I love you

From your #1 fan..... Bird