Thursday, June 01, 2006

Burning down the house



Well, today was the day of my birth...June 1st, 1968. I did go out and play 9 holes of golf, went to Lexington with Holly and Bryan, went to the Fayette Mall, Came home to a little b-day cake that was loaded with wax from all the candles...a good day!

Alright...here's the gift from Holly, Bryan and my mom. (a little history to this gift first) I am a sunglass nut...I like sunglasses and it seems I go through several pair each year. I really like Ray-Ban sunglasses! I had a pair in college...the aviator "Top Gun" style...wore them for years and they literally fell apart. Well, I don't want to fork over the cash it cost for Ray Bans today...but I'm always eyeing them when we are out and about. Sooooo....

Holly and mom made it easy for me...they gave me the cash to get a pair of Ray Bans (or any pair that I wanted) We went to the Sunglass Hut in Fayette Mall where I tried on many pairs...this is what I decided on and I am happy with the decision. They're even polarized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually bought them! I just knew you would change your mind and get something more practical! Glad you did it though... maybe now we can stop going in those stores every time we pass them! (just joking)
Hope you had a great birthday! I love you